Wednesday 22 September 2010

Melbourne

Here I am on the final stage of my roadtrip. The birthplace of the Minogue sisters and the setting for Neighbours. From what I've seen so far, Melbourne appears quite like a cosmopolitan city and I'm looking forward to taking some time to look around (I understand there's a vast number of parks and gardens), after I've visited the University of Melbourne tomorrow. And it's very cold here; good job my woolly jumpers got through quarantine.

For now, the view from my window. Not very cosmopolitan I might add. But then again I'm not here to sit staring out of the window.


And before I left Sydney, I did manage to squeeze in a quick visit to Bondi Beach. How lovely and hot it was too.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Bondi beach looks amazing! I've put it on my places-to-visit list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bondi beach is a great place. If I can get a good network connection, I'll post some more pics.

    ReplyDelete