Tuesday 7 September 2010

G'day...

I'm off to Australia for a short while, and taking TFA! with me (well the best practice guides have already gone ahead of me - and seem to have arrived quicker than it's going to take me to get there). First I'm visting Cairns to attend BbSummit Australasia 2010 (I've already chosen the sessions I'm attending, but check out the programme anyway) and while I'm in Cairns I will be meeting with some 'well respected members of the education industry' at a research symposium to share assessment and feedback practice.


Then I'll be flying south along the east coast of Australia, stopping off to meet colleagues and run workshops and presentations about TFA! in Brisbane, Sydney and finally Melbourne. Confirmed visits are Griffith University/Griffith Institute for Higher Education and the University of Melbourne. Others to follow.


I'll attempt to keep up-to-date with information and gossip from the conference and those institutions I visit and colleagues I meet along the way via this blog. Oh and I have finally set up a Twitter account too. Bear with me as I get used to all this following stuff - twitter.com/StuHepplestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment